Nap
Lina, I could eat you when you look like this after waking up...
... and then you are playing highly concentrated...
My doll, you are cuteness!
Hungry Caterpillar
I think those bed linen my babies are sleeping in are so very sweet... of course only because of my lovely, lovely darlings inside!
You both are so gorgeous... I love you!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
-
Sibling love At present I´m very busy preparing a detailed post about playing with my 2,5 year old toddler.. collecting photos an...
-
Car Daddy picked us up in the moning to go on a test drive. He intends to buy a new car and got one today, similar to his favorite. But...
-
Last year of kindergarden for Miss. L In the evening daddy surprised us with a lovely card and and and awesome necklace... just to s...




What sweet photos. Lina is absolutely darling looking up at you and I absolutely adore your linen. I love the very hungry caterpillar.
AntwortenLöschenOh my goodness, those bed linen are tooo cute, I think I chose them well :-) and your babies are always gorgeous, love auntie
AntwortenLöschenSuch sweet photos. Lina is such a pretty girl!
AntwortenLöschenThese are precious moment - I love the from above perspective of the bed photos! GORGEOUS! I also love the decal!
AntwortenLöschen