Montag, 15. Oktober 2012

289/366 - 15. October 2012

35 months

My sweet boy,

your 3rd birthday lies only one teeny tiny month ahead. I cannot believe! The moment I first met you comes to my mind at once... every time I look at you and see the cheeky, clever, beautiful, funny and smart toddler you are now.
You grew into such a wonderful little person I really adore and admire. Spending the days with you means having the greatest time, it´s fulfilling, exhausting, fantastic and sometimes... oh should I say... annoying... but just a little bit... and just when I don´t know how to cope with your tantrums, haha!

At present I´m preparing your birthday party and I´m looking forward to surprising you with so many things I know you like! The extensive birthday post telling about your development, skills and cheekiness is already written... partly... I´m sure you will love to read through all the lovely lines when you are old enough! 
Through my posts you will always know that you, sweet Lina and daddy mean the world to me!





There are not enough lovingly words 
to explain how I feel for you... 
so I just say: I love you Max!

Monkey

You are climbing onto everything.... the sofa, the highchair, the wooden tractor... you sit into boxes, baskets, the changing table... it´s so very funny. Fortunately you are not clumsy at all...




My little doll... oh how you make me laugh all day...  your behaviour and gesture are hilarious!

I´m crazy for you and adore you!

Love,

Mama

3 Kommentare:

  1. Ohh!! That was such a sweet post!!! Happy....birthday-preparing month, Maxima!!! :)))

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the 'thinker' photo! What a cutie! And almost three! WOW!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the way you write about your kids Rebekka - you have such a way with words. And I can't believe how big Lina is now!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016