Samstag, 6. Oktober 2012

280/366 - 06. October 2012

Relax

I love it when my babygirl stretches out... in her playpen or on the floor, the carpet... to show mama that she is tired and wants to go to bed. She is sweetness... I love her so very much!


Sun

We are very happy about these wonderful, warm and sunny autumn days up to now... but... I think it´s becoming worse tomorrow?! So of course... we spent the whole day outside.
Maxi... you love the nature so much... and I love you just the way you are... too cute and wonderful!


Love,

Mama

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love watching Violet stretch when she first wakes up. She takes up so much more of her crib than she used to!
    The photo of Max is SO beautiful today. The light, the energy as he runs up the hill... it captures the beauty and the happiness of childhood perfectly. Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. She is so calm and beautiful, she does look ready for a nap! The lighting in the second photo is stunning! You have such sweet little ones!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016