Relax
I love it when my babygirl stretches out... in her playpen or on the floor, the carpet... to show mama that she is tired and wants to go to bed. She is sweetness... I love her so very much!
Sun
We are very happy about these wonderful, warm and sunny autumn days up to now... but... I think it´s becoming worse tomorrow?! So of course... we spent the whole day outside.
Maxi... you love the nature so much... and I love you just the way you are... too cute and wonderful!
Love,
Mama
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
-
Sibling love At present I´m very busy preparing a detailed post about playing with my 2,5 year old toddler.. collecting photos an...
-
Car Daddy picked us up in the moning to go on a test drive. He intends to buy a new car and got one today, similar to his favorite. But...
-
Last year of kindergarden for Miss. L In the evening daddy surprised us with a lovely card and and and awesome necklace... just to s...


I love watching Violet stretch when she first wakes up. She takes up so much more of her crib than she used to!
AntwortenLöschenThe photo of Max is SO beautiful today. The light, the energy as he runs up the hill... it captures the beauty and the happiness of childhood perfectly. Well done!
She is so calm and beautiful, she does look ready for a nap! The lighting in the second photo is stunning! You have such sweet little ones!
AntwortenLöschen