Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012

295/366 - 21. October 2012

Stroll

To enjoy the last warm sunrays we decided to go for a fall walk... taking snacks and the camera with us and visiting the lovely place with the deers. 
You my darlings love being there so much because you can move around there without being constantly told to take care of this and that. Such a relief for you, isn´t it?!





Needless to say you my babies were so very content and balanced... you both had best mood and we all could enjoy this wonderful autumn day together!

Love,

Mama

3 Kommentare:

  1. Lina is the most adorable polar bear I've ever seen. And that picture of you and Max sharing sweet kisses is so beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love that little polar bear jumper, it is too cute. I can totally understand why they love going there. It looks like they are having a ball.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a beautiful day you had, I love the picture of kisses with Max along the lane. Too cute!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016