Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012

298/366 - 24. October 2012

Busy day

The foggy, drizzly morning started with a walk. Max just wanted to help opi with digging and shoveling... and Miss L. joined us going to the horses.

btw... yes, it was cold!


Around midday Lina and I had to go to the swimming lesson. It worked much better today. My girl enjoyed the water, was splashing around, giggling and babbling.

This time we started with the first attempts to dive. First she was a teeny tiny bit shocked but went on with having fun at once. We are practicing this every time now... at the end we get professional photoshoots done under water. Looking forward to this...


Afterwards Lina had an appointment at the doctor´s. This was not the best time. She was whining quite a lot because she is not keen on being firmly held... in addition she had to get a vaccination too... too much then! Oh, how sorry I felt for her... no possibility to explain this all to her. I just could caress and kiss her and sing into her ear... hope she wasn´t crying because of this, haha!


I missed my darling son so much... it´s strange to be apart from him for hours... we are not used to this... and confessed... I definitely don´t need and want this!


Love, 

Mama

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh, poor Lina! I hope she cheered up soon! And yes, being away from them for hours is not a fun thing at all. That's why I decided to home school! Haha. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Maxima,first of all, YOU are gorgeous!!!
    That pink jacket is really cute!!!
    Marilena and I were taking swimming lessons since she was 6 months' old, and I have to confess it was very much fun for both of us!!!
    The visit to the doctor may not always be fun, but we do know that we do everything for our littles' own good and well-being!!!
    And so lucky mum, to finish your day with hugs and kisses from such lovely little people!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016