Poor, poor cat
Our cat spent the whole summer outside... now that she is sleeping on the children´s playcarpet again... my two little ones have many opportunities to torture her and keep her from relaxing! They are lucky to have a very, very gentle pet...
Love,
Mama
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
-
Sibling love At present I´m very busy preparing a detailed post about playing with my 2,5 year old toddler.. collecting photos an...
-
Car Daddy picked us up in the moning to go on a test drive. He intends to buy a new car and got one today, similar to his favorite. But...
-
Last year of kindergarden for Miss. L In the evening daddy surprised us with a lovely card and and and awesome necklace... just to s...


What a beautiful kitty to go with such beautiful children! I have missed checking in on little Max and Lina over the last week!
AntwortenLöschenThat is one gorgeous cat. These photos are so funny. I laughed out loud when I saw them.
AntwortenLöschenHeehee - poor pussy cat! She looks so patient!
AntwortenLöschen