Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012

291/366 - 17. October 2012

Swimming lesson #2

Lina is definitely not as keen on the swimming pool as her big brother was. She is not crying but some kind of restless and flouncing all the time. It´s hard for my girl to lay back and relax, to let mama guide and hold her. Being on her back or getting water in the mouth are not the favorites... but learning to dive is connected with water in the face, hm? It´s interesting but having her daily bath, washing her face and head is no problem at all. 
But I think it was a bit annoying for Lina that I have to keep her close and tight in the water... she constantly wants to do everything herself and to "swim" away. 
The only chance to calm her down and to stop rowing around is when I sing songs into her ear. Then she is listening and cooperative for a few moments...


Growing, growing, growing

Due to the fact that my boy´s birthday lies ahead I´m browsing through his little baby pics quite often at present. Today I made some photos and could remember at once to have some comparisons... check them out... I´m still teary!
 
Max wearing the jacket omi bought him for the first time... he is one!
Today... nearly 3!

Breakfast with daddy...
Max at the age of 5 months... adorable!
LOVE,

Mama

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love those comparison photos! Max has grown so much, and yet is still so much the same! Wonderful. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Those comparison photos are great! Small Max and Daddy eating breakfast together is such a great photo. Let me know how swimming with Lina goes. V loves to swim but will not lay on her back at all!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016