Snapshots
Awww.... my beautifully grumpy babygirl! Of course... we have those moments as well although you are smiling, giggling and happy most of all the time... I adore you Lina!
Just had a look through your newborn pictures, my sweet Max... I have to tell you... they made me teary because I immediately got the feeling back how happy you made me from the first moment on... my beloved son!
Love,
Mama
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
-
Sibling love At present I´m very busy preparing a detailed post about playing with my 2,5 year old toddler.. collecting photos an...
-
Car Daddy picked us up in the moning to go on a test drive. He intends to buy a new car and got one today, similar to his favorite. But...
-
Last year of kindergarden for Miss. L In the evening daddy surprised us with a lovely card and and and awesome necklace... just to s...


They both look a little miffed at having their photos taken today. I love Maxes blue tracksuit. I wonder if they make them for adults ;)
AntwortenLöschenLook at all those teeth! Maybe that's what's making her cranky! Love how Max's tracksuit matches his eyes.
AntwortenLöschenI always feel a little guilty for taking photos when Elsa is yowling about something, but they are some of my favorite (and, of course, she's never crying about anything serious when I'm snapping a photo - usually just mad that she hasn't gotten her way! Good to get the range of their emotions on film :)
AntwortenLöschen