Samstag, 12. Januar 2013

010/365 - 10. January 2013

Himself!

Sweet boy,

you tell me all day long you want to do everything on your own. It´s quite challenging because some things are pretty difficult to manage, some things are not possible to do for you alone and nearly everything takes really looong time to finish.

So is dressing and undressing.

You want to try it for a while now... for about 2 weeks... but there are lots of difficulties coming up... to find the right side of the shirt or the right trouser leg. Sometimes you turn everything inside out or back-to-front and I help you. But I think I should improve a little less!? ... it doesn´t really matter how you wear your clothes... because then it´s simply you!

Up to this point you didn´t show any interest in clothes or dressing. That you are doing this now shows me how much you have grown again and how much toddler you are...

I´m so proud of you... and of my patience, haha!



Little princess,

you are completely different. You are already showing a big passion for clothes, shoes, dressing, undressing, decorating and so on. I´m laughing out loud every time I see you being busy with this girl´s stuff.

In the morning, while Max is dressing himself and mama supporting him, you are emptying out his drawers and putting on his socks, draping his underpants around your neck or slipping into his tights... and it´s funny how motivated your brother gets when he sees you doing this easily and patiently.



I love the differences between you... 
I love how you are learning from each other... 
I love you

Mama

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016