Samstag, 19. Januar 2013

016/365 - 16. January 2013

Swimming

This was your favorite lesson sweet Lina. You got arm floats and could swim around without being held tightly by mama... and... you loved it! My freedom.loving babygirl! 

Pardon for the very bad quality but I had no DSLR with me...


Outside... you loved touching the snow and were completely thrilled! ... and I loved watching your fascinated face and your long fingers grabbing the snow cautiously... you are beyond cuteness!


Paper airplane

Opi built one for you and you both were playing tirelessly. Opi had to tell you about the different airports, about the planes taking off and landing, about the passengers getting on and off the planes... and you loved listening to him. Your favorite airport is Paris Charles de Gaulle... I still don´t know why? How you spell it, is simply perfect... clever little guy!


Love you two,

Mama

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016