Samstag, 19. Januar 2013

017/365 - 17. January 2013

On skis... for the very first time

I´m bursting with pride... my babyboy was standing on skis today. I was a quite good ski rider when I was young so it´s important for me that my children are able to do it as well. Of course they need not be professionals but I want them to be able to ski safely.

Max got a helmet for christmas and was not very keen on putting it on... did it for a few seconds and refused then. So I thought it would be difficult to convince him to put it on for skiing. So I thought would be with the skiboots... but nothing.

In the morning... it was snowing heavily... I told him we would go outside to try out the new skiing gear. Fortunately Max was excited and cooperative. 

This was such a wonderful time midst snowfall and winter landscape...


Omi was entertaining Miss L. while Max was getting his skis on and going up the hill.


I was so happy that he liked it...


Opi was completely thrilled and dedicated and I think he hopes to get finally a professional skier as I refused to become one... he was directing tirelessly. Happily Max was too concentrated to listen and getting annoyed, haha!


 My sweet boy was very tired afterwards... and I think a wee bit proud of himself too!


Fun day!

I love you babies,

Mama




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016