Donnerstag, 1. November 2012

305/366 - 31. October 2012

Good time

This it´s when the family is out for lunch... Max and Lina entertained with drawing and iphone... mama and papa having a relaxed time...





Afterwards Max went to his second theatre perfomance for little children... it was called "Cubus"... blocks built and redesigned... with lightshow and projections... daddy and son had best one-on-one time. I love it so so much when they give rise to such beautiful memories!


Love,

Mama

2 Kommentare:

  1. Yay for relaxing Mum and Dad time! The theater sounds like a fun outing, my kids always loving going to shows. Max's yellow pants are too cute, I love seeing bright colours on boys :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That show sounds like so much fun! I need to see if my area offers anything like that. I, too, love Max's bright yellow pants. He looks so cute.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016