Freitag, 16. November 2012

319/366 - 14. November 2012

Preparations

My boy is celebrating his 3rd birthday tomorrow... so there are quite lots of preparations to do for this event... 

Max went for a walk with opi while mama was trying to get some stuff done...



... and Miss L. was entertaining mama, ha!



In the afternoon daddy´s family came over to meet Max for his birthday...





Unfortunately omi Sonja had day shift... because she is my greatest helper... alongside with daddy of course... when lots of things have to be done and somebody has to take care of the children. There´s nothing more difficult than baking cakes, cleaning the mess and decorating the flat with two tired little ones...



So I got most of the preparations done in the night... uff... that was hard... but worth it!

Don´t forget my babies... there is nothing I wouldn´t do for you!

Love, 

Mama

2 Kommentare:

  1. So nice that you could celebrate with family! (This has nothing to do with Max's birthday, but I just had to say that I LOVE your window treatments! So pretty!)

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016