Donnerstag, 29. November 2012

334/366 - 29. November 2012

Christmas pics

Got our christmas family portraits taken today by our friend Michael. He is a wonderful photographer and extra-patient... this is indeed helpful when shooting with a 3 and 1 year old, haha!
Fortunately our babies were awesome and very cooperative. So the pics turned out beautiful... I love them!

Here are some sneak pics... the other ones are published for christmas in a special post describing our way to celebrate the christmas eve. Check them out... 

I think they perfectly show up the love in our family...


I love you all so much... 
I have no words for! 
You make my heart burst with love... 
all I can say!

4 Kommentare:

  1. Wow I love them!!! Such a beautiful family!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yes! Really great photos!!! All of them!!! Looking forward for your Christmas Special Edition!!! :)
    That first photo caught my eye, where all the family is together, and notice the way the four of you are like 'knitted' together, hugs, and hands, and knees....I think it's great!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great photos!
    I need to take some of our family....i´ve few photos of the 4 of us... :(´
    Wiating for your christmas post.
    Claudia Duarte from documenting deligth

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh yeah, they are soooo beautiful, more than words can say!!! love auntie

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016