Freitag, 9. November 2012

313/366 - 08. November 2012

Preparations

Mama has some kind of professional development tomorrow... means... my babies have to stay at home with daddy and the grandparents. Had a strange feeling over the whole day because I have never ever been separated from my children for a very long day. 

So I put the whole stuff, everything necessary, together... in case nobody else knows how to care for two little ones, bahaha!

I was so busy and distracted during this day, I forgot taking a pic of my little girl... had to slip into her bedroom very late and take a memory of my sleeping beauty!


I had to go to my weekly exercising this afternoon... Maxi boy joined me while putting on some make-up and tried out... some stuff... check this sweeeeeet face out...


I will so so miss you tomorrow but I´m very sure you will enjoy the different day with loved daddy, omi and opi...

Love you more than words can explain,

Mama

4 Kommentare:

  1. Your photos are wonderful, your words are caring and sentimental, your 'giving' is endless ... You should go to your work without any feelings of 'guilt'! Your angels are left in Good hands, anyway!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awww, leaving is hard, but I'm sure they'll be in very capable hands. Just think about the happy reunion you'll get when you come home again. Rockstar welcome!

    Sweet picture of Max with the lipstick. He has gorgeous eyes!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful photos. Lina looks so peaceful sleeping and I love the photo of Max putting on lipstick. Gorgeous photos of your sweet children as always :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Sleeping babies are just so precious! And Max with his lippy - this has to come out at his 21st!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016