Freitag, 30. November 2012

335/366 - 30. November 2012

Decoration

Set up every christmassy stuff I have. Now the house looks sooo romantic and cosy! This is definitely the most beautiful time of the year. My babies had greatest fun looking at the different things and of course... trying out most of them.

Although it was more exhausting than the years before... it was so much more fun and wonderful, too! I love doing such traditional things with my darlings. Everything is ready now for the 1st of December and opening the first door of the Advent´s calendar... and for the first Advent on sunday. We are all looking forward to this special weekend!

The only thing... I totally forgot taking the pics of the day. Just got them in the evening before bedtime... 


Hmmm? What car to take to bed? Most difficult question before going to sleep!


Love,

Mama

3 Kommentare:

  1. Sounds like you are way more organised than me! How lovely to share the christmas spirit with the kids!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. We are slowly getting our decorations out. Silas is very excited so it makes everything extra fun. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your stuff!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ah, I will be missing a lovely, cold christmas! I'd love to see your decorations, too!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016