Mittwoch, 28. November 2012

333/366 - 28. November 2012

Diver

Miss Lina had a hard swimming lesson today. It was the day, professional diving pictures should be taken.

But when she saw the photographer with his diving mask and snorkel, she cried endlessly. I felt so very sorry for her. The only thing I could do was to keep her close to my chest and sing into her ear. This made her calm down. Sometimes I moved thoughtlessly and the photographer was in sight again... and she was upset again.

So how could we get the pic?


I held her close, singing tirelessly and creeping up to the camera with the back. Then the photographer disappeared and let a ball bob up to show he was ready. I gave Lina to daddy and they did... an awesome job! 
I simply LOVE their underwater pic! I decided not to go on the pic because I tried to dive a few times before and it felt... horrible. Water running into my nose and down my throat, my eyes burning and my nerves fluttering. So, not to ruin the photo with the lovely diving princess, I let it up to daddy and daughter. Good decision... they look adorable!

I put on the pic very soon... just ordered it online...


The remaining lesson was not very productive any more. Lina was sensitive and I did not want her to endure. I continued holding her and singing into her ear and we played.
After everybody was gone we stayed a bit longer and we were alone in the big pool... fantastic... 


Max was incredible again. Having on his arm floats and playing on a bench in the water until we had time for him again. I had never thought that he would ever be so patient and would love being in the water so much. He was observing and giggling and commenting... I could squish my adorable boy! Thank you so much for being so good, Max! I love you very, very much!



Love,

Mama

23rd of January 2013
So here is our lovely underwatershoot... I´m really happy about my two loved ones on the pic. Nearly sure I would have spoiled the photo with kind of strange underwater face, ha!



3 Kommentare:

  1. Wow it sounds like quite the experience, I can't wait to see the picture! I need to get Riggs signed up for swim lessons, he loves the water but something official would be nice.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I can't wait to see the picture either! How exciting! You do have some lovely above water shots too though. Max, as always, is such a good big brother :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Really look forward to see it and these are already lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016