Freitag, 9. November 2012

314/366 - 09. November 2012

Day off home

Had to leave quite early this morning... fortunately at least Miss L. was already up to get and give mummy some cuddles and a breastfed before leaving. Max was still asleep and I didn´t want to wake him up with hugs and kisses before he would be rested.

The midwife´s training day was totally enriching and awesome. So it was pretty easy to concentrate on the thing and relax... to trust my babies would be supplied best! Thanks to my family... you mean the world to me!

During a break omi came over with my babygirl to let us nurse and kiss for a while... afterwards Lina took her nap in the car... good to know she could keep her daily rhythm in some respects... thank you omi... I so love you!


Lanterns

There´s a traditional festival, called lantern festival. Children from kindy go with handicrafted lanterns through the evening... so romantic... those lights in the darkness. It´s a parade accompanied by a horseman with a red cape... a man disguised as a roman soldier who should represent the Holy Martin... the patron of the traveler, the poor and beggars... who parted his coat with a sword and shared it with a poor man.

Crafted a masterpiece for my babies the evening before... oh yes... I´m a bit proud!



Fortunately I could leave the training in time so I could go to the festival with my family...




The Martin´s horseman... 


Miss L. was a bit frustrated to be captured in the pram... had to take her out so she could see better!
 

Max was fascinated by the songs the children sang in the church. This was a moving sound!



Such a lovely tradition... oh this will be cutest when my babies will go along with their lanterns the next year!

Love,

Mama

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh, Rebekka, you did so many things just in one day! Excelling your professional skills, and having quality ( traditional) time with your family!!! You even forethought and found time to produce your own lovely lantern for your kinds!!! You ROCK!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That looks like a lovely tradition, beautiful lanterns!! And I love the photos!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016