Mittwoch, 7. November 2012

312/366 - 07. November 2012

Little diver

Still practicing for the photo session under water the next weeks... we had a difficult beginning with the swimming lessons but now Miss L. is enjoying the water, diving, singing and playing a lot!

The next times we are going to take daddy with us to get some good pics and videos during the lessons. Now, mama is just getting a lot outside the pool.


Of course my babygirl is very hungry after the hard training :-)


Hunger

Max was en route with his opi this morning. While going for an extensive walk, Max told opi that he was hungry... so they went shopping and came home with yummy snacks which we all ate together.
 

Such a lovely day,

I love you so much my babies,

Mama

5 Kommentare:

  1. I adore that first picture of Lina. Her skin, lips, lashes and eyes are GORGEOUS!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks so much for your lovely comments Rebekka. I am so new to photography and am just frustrated most of the time so your comment means a lot. I have to say that your photos are lovely and today is a really wonderful day. Lina is just delicious in that first pic and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the b&w breastfeeding pic.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That breastfeeding picture is beautiful! I'm sure you will cherish those close moments and the pictures of them for years. Max is looking very grown up today!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love this little stories that accompany your photos. The breastfeeding photo is so special. X

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love Lina's look in the nursing picture :) Just lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016