Dienstag, 6. November 2012

311/366 - 06. November 2012

Slow motion

Max is going for walks so very slowly... he is hardly to move because he is so interested in every little detail. He finds every snail in the grass, every earthworm crawling around, he loves the leaves on the ground, he loves the cars passing by, he is proud to walk and run around himself. 


... and he loves to see where the Lord lives... a chapel near our home is the Lord´s home for him... isn´t this cutest!

 So I took today´s pics there... my beautiful, perfect boy...


Miss L. loves her warm winter footmuff... snug in it... flirting with omi, laughing... and falling asleep soon. Arrived at home I put sleeping Lina on the terrace and she is resting quite a while...


Love those walks with you babies,

Mama

4 Kommentare:

  1. Ohhh, Rebbeka , you have such good time with your kids!!!Unfortunately, I only have time to take long walks with Marilena, only in weekends!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Such a quiet and lovely place you have found to share with Max. And such a happy picture of Lina! Love to your beauties, as always. Thank you for your kind words the other day! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh how I would love to be able to nap in such a snug suit :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh I remember these small roadside shrines from when I spent my summer holidays in Austria. Another lovely post. Those lucky, yummy children.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016