Donnerstag, 6. September 2012

250/366 - 06. September 2012

Heights

My cheeky little monkey is climbing onto everything at present. But she is very, very skillful with stepping down.


Hairdresser

Max and I went to the shopping mall in the morning... to let his hair cut and a bit of shopping.  It is always such a great time being together with him... nothing else to do and no distraction.
He enjoys this time a lot... is so good and happy... smiling and talking, storytelling and giggling!


I love you so my sweet children... you both are the fulfillment of my dreams!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Look at your beautiful organised home. Lina is very good at reaching the toys on top of the bookshelf! So sweet to spend some time alone with your boy, love seeing you in the mirror at the hairdresser! Cute photos of your day :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. She does look very confident and steady up there!
    Look at Max checking himself out! So cute!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016