Mittwoch, 12. September 2012

256/366 - 12. September 2012

Sagamundo

Today´s destination was the house of tales. You find plenty of ways there to search for legends and myths. The place features artistically design and is indeed amazing. Magic guided tours with a mermaid and a knight make the children be astonished.

We went together with omi. The time there was relaxing because the children could stroll around, touch everything and were entertained by the lovely wooden stuff, the stones, lights, storyteller and so on.
Max is such a big boy already, he is interested in listening, so good and calm and affectionate. He loves to be able to touch the stuff... that´s important for a relaxing time! When I looked at the photos from this trip I was amazed to see this supercute boy... my boy! I´m proud like crazy!

Such trips are easier now because Lina is so good with walking and I didn´t have to carry her. Even the stroller was hardly needed. This girl of mine is so beautiful, clever and fond! I love her so much!


Love,

Mama

6 Kommentare:

  1. What a magical place! I also love how clear the love between you and your beautiful children is in all your photos.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Aw, I bet they had the best time! Lots of smiles all round. :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh my Lina is getting so grown up! Sounds like an amazing place to spend the day, wish I could come and see it too!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. To meet you here would definitely be just the best :-)

      Löschen
  4. Oh yeah, so lovely pics I like them all specially that one with the mirror!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you... you should go there some day... the kids would like it!

      Löschen

07. November 2016