Donnerstag, 13. September 2012

257/366 - 13. September 2012

It´s fall

Weather turned very cold this night. So for the first time... at the end of the summer... I had to put Lina her warm pajamas on last night, and Max too.

My boy is not having naps any more. I take this as good and important chances to spend one-on-one times with him every day while the little girl is sleeping. Sometimes he is going over to the grandparents then and entertaining them, cuddling with omi and reading, or working with opi... sometimes I go to the mall with him... like today or we do something exciting together, like yesterday.  

In the morning he was going for a rainy walk with opi, wearing his raindress all over and his gumboots. He looked too cute! Then, after Lina fell asleep, we went with omi. Opi stayed with Lina. We did shopping and had gelati. It was supertime together :-) ... and Max had to wear his winter jacket for the first time. Such cold temperatures... incredible!

Late afternoon mama went out on her own to start a new kind of fitness program. I´m doing this once a week now and hope for the best results, ha! So... let´s see!?

In the meantime Max and Lina stayed with daddy... having fun with him! It is great to go out alone sometimes... so... I´m looking forward to these time-outs, Hooray!


I love you babies... although... confessed... I enjoyed being out alone too, hehe!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Aww little Lina looks so cute in her warm pjs. And on a side note, I love your living room, your couch is gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It was cold here too. We had to turn on some heat this morning. I'll miss Summer, but Fall really is my favorite time of year. Lina is looking so adorable in those PJs, those puffy cheeks are so sweet.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016