Donnerstag, 27. September 2012

270/366 - 26. September 201

13 Months

Sweet Lina,

you are changing a lot every single day. You become more and more cheeky and being together with you is so much fun. 
I love seeing you holding, kissing, carrying and feeding your babies. Although you used to play with your brother´s toys, this changed completely since you got your dolls and strollers for your first birthday. Since then you love being a dolls mother. This is endlessly cute!

You still like moving around the whole day... and fortunately you have never been unskilful at all. Eating started becoming really good, you like what we are eating and of course taking the solids on your own. The sleep is bad as always... waking ups through the night from two to ten times are normal. We are still breastfeeding and doing this during the night is definitely your favorite!

There is nothing special that changed during the last month. Oh my! Your birthday was really already one month ago. But your behaviour and comprehension is much more like a little toddler yet. You understand nearly everything we tell you. Asking you for thing, you will bring to us at once. Telling you words, you will try to repeat. Showing you activities, you will try to manage. You love to open and close all different lids, you love to put sticks or tiny stuff into holes, you just adore watching books and listening to stories, you love blocks and you love your dolls!


My wonderful daughter,
you bring happiness and bliss to my life! 
I love you with every beat of my heart! 

Cars


You are collecting all vehicles from Disneys "Cars". So every time we go shopping together you are asking for a journal with a new little car... then you are playing with it the next days and not putting it away. You want to watch the movie and see the new car driving around and holding it in your hand. Your face while doing this... sitting in front of the tv... surrounded by the collection... is beyond sweetness.

I love you so so much my wonderful, perfect son!

1 Kommentar:

  1. So sorry it took so long for my comments to work, I love your photos. The collage of Lina playing with her dollies is just diving and Max is growing up so quickly. I just want to say how much I love reading your blog and the great expression of love you show for your family. It is beautiful.
    Kylie

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016