Sonntag, 9. September 2012

253/366 - 09. September 201

European Bike Week

Was a cool afternoon on the Harley Davidson festival today! Just a while strolling around and searching for some beautiful motorcycles... Max loved the shining chrome and big wheels. He was also fascinated by the motor noises in case they had a good distance and weren´t too loud, ha!


Max loves the ringsling as much as Lina does. I´m so happy about that because when he cuddles to me it´s such a wonderful feeling. I love this boy so very much... he is too cute and funny... I have no words for! 


Afterwards we went to a huge playground... this was fun fun fun! So many lovely pictures today... hard to choose but... no matter which one I take... every single one is to fall in love for!



I love you my babies... so so much! 
You are the most beautiful children inside and out!

2 Kommentare:

  1. What a fun day! My kids love their grandfather's motorcycles, so shiny, and big! Lovely photos today :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This looks like a fun day! I love that Max still likes to be held close. And Lina looks so much older than she did even a few weeks ago. Growing so quickly!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016