Sonntag, 9. September 2012

To honour Kerryn

In memoriam

It´s an affair of the heart...  and my heart aches today... to write this little post because a wonderful woman was killed yesterday in a car accident. She was a beloved wife, a loving mother of the two year old girl Kiara and 35 weeks pregnant... expecting a new baby in a few weeks. Kerryn was part of our group of Documenting Delighters and will be missed there as well unspeakably! I didn´t know her personally but know her through her posts for a very long time now and this makes this tragedy so horribly real!
This all makes me so sad because it shows us how fleeting life is and how valued every moment should be... especially with our children!

Once more I´m so happy about the fact that I do this project for my Max and my Lina... it´s my gift for them. Kiara has all these pictures now as an eternal memory of the adoration her mother felt for her... and this will help this little girl to remember her mama and always know that she loved her endlessly!

I dedicate this extra post to my babies, to tell them once more how important they are for me, for my happiness... how much they give a meaning to my life and how precious the time together with them is! I love you Max and Lina!

I held them super tight today...



Rest in peace Kerryn... with your angel baby inside!

6 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful words Maxima, and a beautiful picture too. Such a lovely way to honor Kerryn.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I am always so in awe of your ability to express yourself so beautifully - wonderful words. This is a lovely photo too, all the more precious now.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. A beautiful post my friend. Sending hugs to you and your family from us. xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a beautiful post, and photo of you and your babies!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Gorgeous picture, such a stunning family xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What a lovely photo! And your words are so heartfelt.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016