Freitag, 14. September 2012

258/366 - 14. September 2012

First autumn walk

Somehow... I love this weather. There is such a fresh air due to the snow on the mountains around us, time starts to calm down, leafs change their colour, we all are rugged up in warm clothes... all becomes comfy and peaceful.

During the hot summer we are no busy walkers at all. We love to stay at home in the evening, the children strolling through the garden, mama and papa sitting on the terrace or playing with them. But when it cools down we love going for walks before bedtime... and this is definitely helpful for the children to fall asleep.


Was such a wonderful time... 

Love,

Mama

5 Kommentare:

  1. I love cool weather too, and the changing of the seasons. So envious that you can bundle up there already! I like the green apples in that last shot, with the gray and red of their jackets.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fall is my favorite season. I can't wait for it to get cool here, too! V and I are going for walks before dinner, and I've found it helps her sleep very well, too. Lina's coat is so vibrant!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh Lina, your new orange jacket looks very very stylish "auntie" like´s it :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Mama´s taste is just the best... dressing my princess is the most expensive passion ;-)

      Löschen

07. November 2016