Freitag, 7. September 2012

251/366 - 07. September 2012

Reading

Found my boy like this in the afternoon while I was preparing dinner. He and Lina were playing so lovely... Max was flicking pages and Lina was stepping about and around him. Sometimes he was annoyed, sometimes he just ignored her obtrusiveness.... anyway... these two darlings together make me smile and laugh... every single day!


Nursing

Finally she let him be and came over to mama into the kitchen to get some yummy milk. Wanted me to sit down and pulled down my shirt... this was so so cute... I just love her demanding for my boobs, haha!

Love, 

Mama

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ooohhh, I just love that photo of Lina breastfeeding!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous photos, as always - love Max loving his reading and tolerating his sister hehe!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016