Dienstag, 3. Juli 2012

185/366 - 03. July 2012

Beauty

No explanations... just the most precious face I could squish the whole day...


New toy

Max went for an extended two hour walk with opi in the morning and afterwards he slept so very well. In the afternoon I promised to go shopping with him. Daddy joined us and so the four of us had a lovely time together. 
My sweet boy got a tractor front loader and Missy a wooden sheep to pull along.

Going for a drink and a cake then was very relaxing... Lina fell asleep while nursing in the sling and Max was eating with us and then strolling around.


All my love sweethearts!

3 Kommentare:

  1. I'm glad Max had a lovely day. (Does that make up for earlier rough days?) Lina has the most gorgeous eyes in that picture!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Look at those wonderful and beautiful blue eyes! I know the feeling, I could smoosh my Lamb's cheeks all day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That little Lina of yours really is Gorgeous! I just love coming to visit your photos :)

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016