Dienstag, 10. Juli 2012

191/366 - 09. July 2012

7th wedding anniversary

Today we had an awesome day together. Shopping in the morning. We bought stuff for the new outside area and in the late afternoon we went out for dinner.
The children enjoyed the relaxing time so much and were totally easy to handle. 
And mama was one lucky woman to get so many lovely presents... the most beautiful roses, an adorable necklace, sweets and... a wonderful day!


For me it´s hard to believe that our great day.... the day we started our married life together... was 7 years ago. Our wedding day was so very beautiful... like I always dreamed of as a girl. Maybe I should write a story about it!? I´m sure the children will love to read it when they are getting older!


So today I just want to tell my gorgeous husband that I´m still totally in love with him... even though I could squish him sometimes... but not because of entire affection ;-) Nevertheless he is my greatest support and best dad in the world!


I often thought about the time we would have children together and I thought about the kind of father he would be. For me it was and now is very important to have a partner and dad for my children who is an active part, who has the best relationship to his kids. There are really lots of daddys around us who let the biggest part of parenting and education for the mother. 


On the one hand it is clear because the men are working and the women at home but on the other hand I´m sure that a bigger, better and stronger love arises when the dad is not only playing with the kids an hour before bedtime but is featuring in daily life as well.


And this kind of dad and husband  is our´s! 
Lucky us! 
We love you... 
Happy anniversary to us :-)

3 Kommentare:

  1. Happy Anniversary! This post is a wonderful dedication to the father of your two lovely babies. (I'd love for you to write a post about your wedding too - with pictures!!!)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yes, Happy Anniversary! I really love that photo of Lina in the grass. And the one of your husband and Max. Both are such great little moments to capture!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That´s true love!!!! I love love love the pics as well :-) especially that one with the glasses :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016