Freitag, 13. Juli 2012

195/366 - 13. July 2012

Playing 

Spending time with my babies and playing with them is so much fun. I really enjoy this! Lina is already so actively joining us and expressing her wishes.

Today we used the play-doh. Missy was trying to eat the dough and I took it away from her. Suddenly she got raged... she lay on the carpet and cried... until I gave it back to her. Then my girl stopped at once. This was on the one hand funny and on the other hand alarming. 
Is it possible my little baby is becoming difficult and defiant already? Incredible... but... funny too! Yet!


Love,

Mama

2 Kommentare:

  1. Aw, my little girl is the same at the moment! at only 7 months old, it is incredible that she has her own personality, traits, ideas of what she wants and doesn't want, and can communicate that to us! enjoy this precious time! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I hate play dough for that reason. lol

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016