Freitag, 20. Juli 2012

202/366 - 20. July 2012

Practice

Lina is doing this standing thing all day long. She is constantly straightening herself up onto her feet just to see if she is able to hold the balance a few seconds longer this time.

Then she is flopping down on her bottom, searching for mama´s face and smiling brightly... *Did you see mama what I can?* Something sooo cute I have no words for!


Alone!

Max´s search and strong demands for independence is a challenge. But I think we all made big progresses to support his wishes. We try to ask him if we are allowed to do this or that for him or if he wants to do alone. 
Since then he is much more relaxed... maybe because of the feeling of being taken seriously!?

So he is now making his care as good as possible on his own... and he is doing a great job! 

Oh, I love you so Honey... best son ever!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Your children are so cute! I really like the water picture - it looks neat!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awww! I love that moment when they first realize they can stand all by themselves, it is a gateway to so much! Beautiful pictures!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016