Montag, 23. Juli 2012

205/366 - 23. July 2012

Family portraits

Went to the beautiful park this late afternoon where we already got taken our baby bump pictures with little Lina. The photographer is a friend who is incredibly talented. The bump pics taken by him are such a treasure for me!

This one is showing my pregnant belly with my little son Max. They were taken in the studio because we had cold weather outside....


.... and here is my babygirl still indside and the pics taken in this beautiful garden where we went today!


This evening we had a lovely shooting for babygirl´s first birthday!

Both children had best mood and were very easy to handle. So the result are adorable photos from the four of us. Unfortunately we have to wait some days to get them...

Please check out the portraits the next days... I´m sure they will be awesome!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Oh my! When is Lina's birthday? I didn't think she and V were this close in age. You had a gorgeous pregnancy belly. (And, weird comment, I LOVE your bra in Lina's belly photo!)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That second shot is so pretty! Happy Birthday to your baby girl!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely pregnant tummy photos! And I have to agree with Erin, your bra in the Lina photo is so cool!!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016