Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2012

208/366 - 26. July 2012

11 months

First I wanted to write an extensive post about Miss Lina´s new skills. But due to the fact that my little doll turns one! next month and she gets a special birthday post... I´m just going to document our today´s delights!

Lina is so very well walking. Her first steps improve every single day. It´s so cute seeing her wiggling around.
 My darling, we are incredibly proud of you!
Love



Monkeys

In the afternoon we went out for dinner.


Afterwards we visited our local monkey mountain. About 150 japanese macaques live there in a huge terrain with playareas, lakes and many, many trees. 


This was such a sweet monkey mama... nursing her little babygirl who she is loving so much and overprotecting because of the tragic loss of her first baby one year ago. Now her depression is healing and she is feeling better. Isn´t this lovely!?
 


Max was astonished by those funny animals and even Missy told unceasingly "dada!". To see their amazed faces was too cute!

I so love being together with you my sweeties!

Hugs and kisses from mama

3 Kommentare:

  1. Lina is moving so quickly with her walking skills! I'm glad that Max liked the zoo. We're thinking of going again as soon as it cools off.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oooh first steps are soooooo adorable! Well done little Lina!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Go Lina, go!! The first picture of her is just awesome. I love her proud grin! And I agree about that mama monkey...true love.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016