Samstag, 21. Juli 2012

203/366 - 21. July 2012

Peas

Even if both my children are not the best eater ever... naturally except nursing... they love to pick out their food. So things like corn or peas, grapes or raisins are favorites.
Today I prepared some yummy mash ;-) for Miss L. and funnily she refused... but spent lots of time on picking peas out of my plate.

So daddy could not help but take a pic...


Step

A wonderful milestone my babygirl reached this day... she made her very first step! Check out this little sweetheart... I was sooo glad I caught this moment!


New toys

I often think about and remind myself not to spoil my children with stuff. But this is indeed very difficult. When we go shopping together we buy something for our little ones almost every time. Max is totally keen on little cars and tractors, books or kids´ journals.... and not to put Lina at a disadvantage we take something for her as well.

I think we should rethink our habit of fulfilling every wish. Sure, at present Max is the meant person but Lina will follow very soon!


Lovely day with my lovely ones!

5 Kommentare:

  1. Such sweet little first steps! Great capture!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. They are so sweet! :-)
    Lg uncle Flo

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I'm amazed that you got Lina's first steps! Congratulations, little Lina!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. So wonderful, that Lina made her first step - I could feel it last time, when I visited you, that it would not last long for this next big chapter! So this is now really a big step for her (and also for you as parents) to becoming more independent and self-determined... it's easier for you, especially for you as her mother, Rebekka, that you already know this from the experiences with Max.

    Nevertheless every child and every experience is unique...

    Love you and the children so much, and am looking forward to a visit today together iwth Michael and Kati... :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh dear, congratulations my sweetheart, big kisses from the very proud auntie!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016