Samstag, 2. Juni 2012

154/366 - 02. June 2012

Family festival

Yesterday I promised my sweetheart Max to go to the mall again.... festival part two. Omi Sonja joined us today.


Although it was exhausting too because of the fuss we had a great time there. Max was strolling around on his own and we just followed him. Fun to see how securely he is moving to the places he is interested in. 


Lina was so well waiting and looking around. She is already fascinated as well by the bustle around her. Funny little lady!


Max liked the play-doh corner most. He was standing there and observing first and then he started to try out different play-doh squeezers... was so sweet!


Oh... how I like such fun days... together with my loved ones!

Hello daddy... still missing you! Looking so very much forward to meeting you soon! Send you all our love, kisses!

2 Kommentare:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I know as a child I would have *loved* the Play Dough corner!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. How fun! It's so great when one of the kids begins to come into their own as a person of interests and opinions. Max is looking so grown up and capable.:)

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016