Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2012

173/366 - 21. June 2012

Mischif by my little one

That my toddler is doing some crazy things sometimes... I´m used to. But this time Miss L. had an absolutely fabulous idea. She grabbed the tissue box and pulled out nearly every piece. 
Not enough to have quite lots of mess she even tried to eat them... of course she did! And when she was coughing I thought there was something going on!

Cheeky little monkey!


Hedgehog

Opi found this hudge hedgehog in his garden and came over to show it to Max. My boy was so fascinated... even tried to to stroke him... and liked him. He has such a good heart!


In the evening he built up a new dresser with his daddy. 


Great day with great, funny children!

2 Kommentare:

  1. That's so interesting that the hedgehog allowed Max to touch him! Miss V does that with paper too - it will get very quiet and we'll find her with tissue paper or toilet paper, ripping happily into tiny pieces and eating some. (Glad you're back from vacation! I missed seeing everyone.)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Haha, Lina! What a wonderful mess you made! and I am so jealous that Max got to touch a hedgehog, I want to do that sometime. :)I am glad we get to look at all the lovely photos of your happy family, too.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016