Freitag, 22. Juni 2012

174/366 - 22. June 2012

A simple friday

In the afternoon omi came over to support us. First we went to the hairdresser´s with Max and afterwards we were strolling through the mall for a while. The children really enjoyed spending time and playing with her.


Sweet Max, 

you are not very keen on posing for mama. So mama tried to distract you by making a fool of herself. You were laughing so lustily... and this was so funny! I could squish you my cheeky boy!

Love, hugs and kisses

2 Kommentare:

  1. Good photos of both of them! Sounds like you all had a very good day.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ah! My comment from the other day did not go through! I apologize - I don't want you to think I'd forgotten you :) That is a *wonderful* picture of Max - a happy, mischievous smile. You have such gorgeous babies and are lucky to have family so close by.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016