Montag, 18. Juni 2012

162/366 - 10. June 2012

Veli Losinj

We stayed in a children suitable hotel and this was indeed a good decision. Lots of activities were taking place there... and everything is set up for the little ones. Starting with the dining room, food, evening program, pool area and many more.

Pino below is the mascot of the hotel and first Max was of course a bit cautious. After a moment he agreed posing with her. Missy was too fascinated to take her eyes off the huge cuddly tree.


After having breakfast and directing along the whole stuff we went for a long walk to the old town. The weather was beyond wonderful and the way there beautiful.


Max is a great walker. His endurance is remakable... going for 1,5 hour walks with his opi is no challenge any more. But today he was exhausted. Had lack of sleep because of yesterday´s activities and today´s getting up early. So my sweet son... snug to me... wanted to be carried for a while.
Confessed... I enjoyed it a lot. Miss L. was resting in the pram and Max cuddling with me, hugging and kissing me. This makes mama´s  heart melt!


We could not do otherwise than giving Lina some yummy ice cream too. She was eating like an expert! And I could eat her when she is that gorgeous!


There is a special fondness between these two adorable girls. Mia is so very lovingly to my Missy and Lina herself is soaking up these pats... *sweet*
 

There are not enough fondly words in the world to describe the love I feel for my children... and when I  take a look at photos like these my heart is bursting with pride and delight!


Another wonderful day... all my love to these perfect children!

4 Kommentare:

  1. The pictures near the water are beautiful! Also love that one of you with Max in the sling.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love that Max wanted to be carried. My little guy is just 14 months and he only wants to walk. I miss wearing him. I wore him in a carrier or sling all the time until he started walking. I agree with Nicole, the photos by the water are so lovely. Wonderful light.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I'm lovin' all of these pictures! But the one of Lina and the ice cream is so, sooo sweet!!! Her long lashes, little mouth and red cheeks are gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. It looks like you guys had an amazing trip, and I love her lashes, sooo beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016