Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2012

179/366 - 27. June 2012

Sick

Little Lina is still very sick. I´m sure she is getting new teeth. Always her fingers in her sweet mouth, rubbing her jaws. Her fever is pretty high and her mood pretty low. My poor girl is understandably very grumpy... just wants to cuddle with mama and nurse the whole day. Fortunately she is feeling better then!


Nevertheless... in the afternoon we went to great-grandmother. Max enjoyed this visit a lot because these days he is a bit grumpy too. I think it was and is not very funny for him that mama and Lina are sticking together every single minute. I feel really sorry for him... try to explain it to him but I´m sure he is not fine with words!? Just don´t want him to get angry with me or his sister! We love him incredibly!



Hope relief is coming soon... we all need it! 

All my love to you , my sweethearts!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Teething is so tough on everyone in the house! I hope that Lina feels better soon and that everyone can get the rest and attention they need.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016