Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2012

180/366 - 28. June 2012

Improvement in sight

Lina was doing a bit better today and so was Max. Little girl still is having temperature and painful jaws but nevertheless the last night was already better and this day as well.


Omi Sonja is so very much helpful and we all are very grateful to have her. She is caring for everyone, preparing lunch, shopping and helping in the household.
So today I had plenty of time to play with my sweet son to show him how important he is. This was working wonders. He had really good mood and wasn´t grumpy at all.


I put up a little paddling pool and a laundry tub with warm water for him. He was playing with so much delight... a pleasure to watch him. Of course I had no chance to keep the sick little girl away so I let her have a closer look... cute siblings!



I´m thankful for this great day with my wonderful children, that my lovely daughter is on the mend and my perfect boy had fun and was happy... their happiness is my happiness!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016