Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2012

172/366 - 20. June 2012

Further education

I had to attend a lecture about topics concerning midwifery. Due to the fact that my Missy is still nursing and eating food just for fun I had to take her with me and daddy too, to entertain her and taking care.
Martin went for a five hour walk with his daughter and brought her two times back to me to breastfeed her. Isn´t this the best man and papa in the whole wide world? Of course he is! Just have to tell him when he returnes from work today!
Lina was content the whole time, no whining... just sleeping and waiting for the next drink ;-)

Love you my little girl... you are beyond precious!


At home 

Max had the best time at home... omi and opi taking care and entertaining him. Omi took him to bed, opi made lunch and dinner and then they were playing in the garden... Max taking a bath in a tub and playing with water.
He had best mood when we returned back home and told us that he had great fun!

My perfect boy... *love you*

1 Kommentar:

  1. I love how Lina is looking at you in the first photo, she obviously loves to be with her Mama even though it sounds like she had a lovely time with her Papa! Such beautiful little love letters to your babies :)

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016