Freitag, 1. Juni 2012

153/366 - 01. June 2012

Activities

In the morning omi Irmi came over to play with the children and mama could do the housework. To have the family around is a great support - especially now - while daddy is abroad. 


After Max and Lina had their naps we went to the near shopping mall with opi. A family festival took place. This was so cute! Stations with play-doh, Lego, trampolines, shows with dancing kids, woodworks and many more activities there. Max was completely overwhelmed by the offers and the noise and Miss L. was staring out of her pram. After a while she needed a distance and came to mama´s sling. Cutie!

We decided to go there tomorrow again. Max is very looking forward to this! So I´m going to post some lovely pics tomorrow because I only had my iphone today.

All my love to you my babies!

Papa, we had a great time today but of course it would have been the best time together with you. Hope you enjoy your holidays! Hugs, kisses and our love we send to you!

3 Kommentare:

  1. It was so nice and wonderful again to be with you and the children.... I love them so much!

    And if there is any chance tomorrow and I have finished the buying plants and gardening with my mom, I would love to join you in going to the mall to the family festival...

    Let's see, how it will turn out! Love to you all, my family, Omi Irmy

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I too find the mall a little overwhelming. It is so great that you get to spend so much time with your family. I'm hoping that all are faring Daddy's absence well!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sounds like you are all doing alright. Hopefully you will have a quick and fun week together while Daddy is gone.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016