Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2012

337/366 - 02. December 2012

First Advent

Lina was "lightening" the first candle of our Advent wreath this morning. So cute... my babies... how fascinated they were by the light and wreath and I was happy my boy told me I had made a beautiful one!


Outside was massive snowfall... so Max, opi and daddy went to build up a snowman. I cannot believe that I was just posting about Max first snowwoman 2012. It feels like it was just a little time ago.



Normally we stay at home on Advent sundays to have yummy dinner, coffee and cookies together. But omi is out and about until thursday and so we accepted an invitation and went over to our lovely friends M+I and little princess Mia.
Max was so thrilled about the visit that he even didn´t want to take the time and eat.

Being there was gorgeous... the children playing wonderfully and we all could have a little rest. 


Oh how I love those weekends... family time is obviously the best time!

I love you all from the bottom of my heart,

Mama

3 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful!! Oh I have SUCH snow envy, it looks absolutely magical! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, snow! Coming from Australia where it is currently hot, hot, hot it is hard to believe.
    Gee your two are cute little snow bunnies.
    I love the shot of Max with the snow falling above hime - pure magic.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love your modern wreath and so lovely to see your wonderful advent boxes and calenders. Anton really wishes your snow would come to us, it looks magical. Your blog looks great, the new colour is perfect for these gorgeous Christmas posts. And the black and white of Lina with the headband is just adorable.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016