Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012

355/366 - 20. December 2012

Visit

Lina was quite little breastfeeding the last weeks... at least during the day... but since she was really sick last week she is demanding for her boobs now very often... is coming to me, stopping her play, pulling on my shirt and lying herself onto my lap. I simply love this... 



Auntie took some lovely photos of Lina and me during our cuddles... thank you so much Tini... you did a great job... love those pics!

 
That´s my girlfriend... spent the morning together because we are not going to meet before christmas again. Had lots of fun although our children were quite demanding and a bit whining. Nevertheless... some sweets and a children´s show on tv let us talk a little more, ha!



Love,

Mama

4 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful pictures Rebekka. The breastfeeding ones will be treasured once she gives up for good....
    Also, I'm always amazed at how filled with light your home seems to be, considering it is deepest darkest winter there. The European homes I lived in never looked like that!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your home too! So spacious and light. I really love these pictures of you and Lina. Just perfect.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. oh goodness. Breastfeeding is so precious. I am glad my lamb self-weaned, but it is still a time I will never have again.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016