Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012

356/366 - 21. December 2012

Fun

Mama and babies had loads of fun in the evening... cuddles, jokes, tickles, giggles and laughter! Daddy was so lovely to take tons of pictures...


Missy is so funny. She already loves dressing and undressing... is always pulling down her trousers and tights, pulling up her dresses, draping round her shoulders everything she finds... she is indeed a little lady! 

My heart is bursting with love and pride to have a girl in my life in addition to my beloved son!


Max was in high spirits...


... and demanding for endless cuddles and kisses! Oh how I love this boy of mine!


Thanks papa for the sweet pics!

Love,

Mama

2 Kommentare:

  1. Beatiful photos and so much love and laughter and fun captured.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. lol! That first one is a cracker = "oh no, my pants have fallen down!"

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016