Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2012

347/366 - 12. December 2012

12-12-12 and still sick

Actually I wanted to post something special today... something special because of this awesome date. I thought we could do a nice trip or just being out and about as a family... maybe on the Advent market.

In the morning I had a little hope that Max and Lina were getting better... although the night was horrible again. But during the day everything became worse.


So I was at home with my two sick babies and was caring for them. Fortunately omi was with us to be biggest support and greatest helper. Our day was quite hard and the little ones were really poor... having fever, earache and Miss L. a bad rash in addition. So my only way out today was the way to the pharmacy.



Still hoping for soon relief...

Love you so my poor babies with all my aching heart,

Mama

3 Kommentare:

  1. Oh no! I'm sorry they are sick :( It's never fun to watch your beautiful little babies suffer :( Hope they feel better soon!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh Dear, poor little darlings :( I hope they are feeling better today. Your words are beautiful for your babies.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I'm so sorry for you all, and especially the babies - know, that at the moment I'm no support at all, because I cannot go in the risk to get ill (you know, why, dear Rebekka... :-( )- hope so much, that they will get healthy again very soon and that you will stay healthy! Love to you all, Omi Irmy

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016