Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2012

348/366 - 13. December 2012

Peekaboo

The grandparents join us quite a lot... and even more today... to give me support with my sick darlings. Max and Lina still are not feeling very well and are whining and demanding more than usual. So it is really helpful to have somebody here who is helping to care for them... and of course... omi and opi are always there! I´m grateful for this... more than words can say!

In the evening, while I was busy, they all were playing peekaboo together. Watching them is so much fun! Max is covering his head with a cloth and waiting in front of the tv to be called. Lina is standing like a statue and observing the person who is hiding. 

When Max is asked to go for search... Lina loves to show him where to look for! At the moment he is laughing about this... but I´m sure there will come up times when he is going to be annoyed! To be a big brother isn´t always easy though! Nevertheless... these two are cheeky together!


Still hoping for recovery...

Love,

Mama

2 Kommentare:

  1. Big hugs to you! I know how hard it is caring for just one child when they are feeling well, and can't imagine how difficult it must be to care for two sick children. Since they are up and playing peek-a-boo maybe that means they are on the mend.

    And you are right! ...Being a big brother isn't easy. I have two of them. I know I had to be annoying at times, but it was all because I just wanted to spend time with him.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I hope they both feel better soon. It is hard when our little ones are sick. I love reading your blog and the gratitude you display for your family. Grandparents are fabulous and I am so glad they were able to help you out. Gorgeous photos of your little ones playing hide and seek.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016