Samstag, 15. Dezember 2012

350/366 - 15. December 2012

Pickles

I think it´s funny but both my children love those cucumbers right from beginning. They simply made a funny face when I gave it to them the first time but liked them anyway. So it´s an integral part when we a are having snack.

Little girl, you are so funny... watching you brightens up my day and makes me happy in any way!
I love you so very much!






3 years and 1 month

My darling still has bad marks all over his beautiful face. My heart aches when I look at him because he told me that it still hurts. He is disabled when eating because he can hardly open his mouth. But especially now he is showing me how mature and tolerant he is. At the beginning of the disease he hardly let me clean and supply his blisters and he refused taking the painkillers. He never ever did this but started to because Lina was totally refusing everything too.

Fortunately he quickly recognized that my treatment was helping and improved his suffering. So now... I can clean his face, put on ointment, give him painkillers and vitamins without making any trouble at all. My sweet boy, you are remarkable My treasure, my love!

Likes:
  • watching tv... Jonalu, Gummi Bear, Polar Express
  • big model cars... especially daddy´s ones and his Lamborghini
  • coming to mama´s and papa´s bed in the night
  • running
  • building towers and sorting the blocks by colors
  • playing games
  • making effords with puzzles
  • educating Lina
Dislikes:
  • sitting still while eating
  • hurrying up
  • waiting
  • no
  • not getting sweets
  • electric toothbrush (it´s tickling in his nose he told me!)
  • putting on lotion between his tiny toes (tickling too!)

Max, you are my precious boy, my beloved son! 
I love you with every beat of my heart, 
every moment in my life!
If I didn´t know that I annoy you 
I would tell you that I love you and 
kiss you all day and night long!

Mama

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh I love that pickle face, clever you on capturing it. Poor Max, I hope he heals very quickly.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016