Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2012

354/366 - 19. December 2012

Last lesson

Lina had her last swimming lesson this year... next ones are starting January 2013. She did so very great. It was such a fun time. 
Little princess is kicking like crazy to hold her body over water. Having just a little buoyancy aid around her belly, chin in the water... waving with arms and legs. This is so cute... I could eat her! And of course... very exhausting for my girl!


On the way home she is falling asleep every single time... 5 minutes in the car and Miss L. is in deepest sleep. I have warm and cosy blankets in the car for the children and so my baby is snuggled in her carseat and resting for over 2 hours.

Nevertheless she is always tired after the splashing, even after the rest, is calmly playing then and going to bed easily.


Finder

Max was rummaging about in my office where all gifts for christmas are stockpiled. It looks like Santa´s personal office... far too much gifts... confessed... it´s my fondness wrapping every single stuff, inscribing and decorating them. Fun for me!

So it was clear that he found something he felt enthusiastic for at once... an adhesive tape with a motorway on it... perfectly matching to all the teeny tiny cars he has in his advent calendar every day! 

Just because of these bright eyes and this delight I´m doing this all...

Big cars are able to drive there too... How cool!?

"Max do you like it?" "Yes, very much!"

Love,

Mama

3 Kommentare:

  1. Aww I love all the pictures but especially that first on of you and lady L together, so happy and beautiful! I need to get Riggs in swim lessons! He loves to swim! Max looks so focused on driving his big truck! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It is a lovely one of you two. And that tape is super!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016